Sign in to follow this  
=ADMIN=Trafic

Hey there, If you are New on the forum you MUST check this.

Vote for US! It's important!  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Hey there,

A tiny reminder, for those who didn't see this.

I uploaded on our Private Facebook Page this content .

Now i would like to know how many people ''average'' want or at least are thinking to join!

This time i even take it more serious than 2012 So that means i am going to try for a really serious server and Game play because my target is not only gold community anymore, it's a lot More.So we going more official this time.Less whining , Less fights , more evolution.

Here is the post i uploaded some time ago ''My idea''.

Hey all ! Whaz up!?
Some things to clear out because these days i will re open my server files and i want to know exactly what to work on!
SO! -> I'm gonna give you 2 Options/choices .
2 IDEAS.
1) The First Idea is to Open a server like it was in the past and nothing special or extra added.
That means you will farm Silver nugget/3 mantras/Enria /Raid boss and that's all. Olympiad bla bla bla.
In my Opinion you will like it for the first 5-10 Days ,later 99% you will get bored and search for something Else!*Like always in all Servers.
A Server like this will not survive at this time -2018- , 2012/13 was different and it ROCKED.Now is extra difficult to stay Alive with such a low economy and Action in game. Yes Let's farm some mantras, make apella, enchant it, make 2 weapons, 4 jewels, It's done. Later you're Gonna want PVP but your enemy doesn't have the same Scale on items you do and as a Result you will find 0 pVp'S.
What i suggest?
2*)A server x45 ,Gold customs, and 70% Gold ideas but 30% New things so you can still have fun for more than 5-10 days.
My suggestion , it's not completed,it's just an Idea.But a stable ONE, and Don't forget i have 3 Months to work on the project, i can CREATE ANYTHING and Everything in 3 Months.
Suggestion : Full Balanced Classes with % +- Damage.
fast example: Saggi - PR Same gear the difference will be allways 7% + dmg from PR. e.t.c e.t.c , That means classes will have different stats .
Rebirths can stay,change rebirths can stay if you wish.But the Craft must change. For example it's not good anymore farming in your Own and go make your own armor without implementing any other player in your action, with few words there is NO Economy! No trades more than weapons ++ e.t.c
=So i was thinking to add recipes, recipes for everything,recipes you will be able to farm by chance on some specific Opened areas , not mains.
=Quests, 25+- small quests, 5+- Big, why not?
Quests will keep you in action
=Raid boss entrance by Quests or specific items 'Like in the past, but it was changed almost from all servers because all the communities were seeking FULL PVP in low rate gold styles, can't happen ,it's 2018.-->2019
=*Maybe Not* Drop S g rade by low chance from Mobs or Mini bosses, it's a good idea as soon as it's not by mantras i think, if you have a low chance and a 100% craft option, everyone will go to craft Option.
=Donates,if this idea works donates won't be weapons _+ e.t.c , it's gonna be other things for example , X2 Exp- x5. x2-3 Farm , x 2 maximum raid boss drops. Special solo area 1 time per day for 1 character per account to kill a ''BOSS'' and drops will be randomly good.
=This idea is based on a Multiplayer game something that gold styles were not in the last years,Just friends defeating ''friends' 1f642.png I have to create a server that will have action, and future, i won't spend 3 months of my life for something Poor & not so much liked by players. And don't forget that all these changes will bring new players from other servers because Gold community is done, 4 Years now it's done.
=With few words i want a stable server and mostly a playable One. If You choose the 'IDEA 2'' the server will change completely to a new project but we will remain Gold style,It will feel like gold style just Doing extra things in it. Just the scale of obtaining items has to slow down and play a bit around before you reach to the maximum point of the game which is the full gear.
I will make more announcements these days.And i have PLENTY OF IDEAS!IDEAS THAT WILL MAKE YOU ENJOY THE GAME MORE THAN NOW.
GOOD LUCK!!
lineage][Gold.US
=GM=TRAFIC

Server is discussed to Run by SEPTEMBER.

• Like 1

i would be pretty darn happy if you would re-open the 2014-15 version of gold.us(the one with the ctf in cruma)  without changing a single thing .

Balanced,all skills were fine,fights were nice. Excluding minor stuff,It was overall a nice server. :) I, at least, loved that server. with a few tweaks and some ideas , it would please everyone.

2 hours ago, WindVorteX said:

i would be pretty darn happy if you would re-open the 2014-15 version of gold.us(the one with the ctf in cruma)  without changing a single thing .

Balanced,all skills were fine,fights were nice. Excluding minor stuff,It was overall a nice server. :) I, at least, loved that server. with a few tweaks and some ideas , it would please everyone.

Hey, yeah i agree was cool but it's Old so it means it has so many bugs and it's versions are old as well, so it will remain for ever ''stuck'' . No Healthy updates nor permanent fixes :)

Also this is a different Idea, im doing this mostly to make ''my'' style . The perfect Gold style copy won't last more than 25 Days,it's 2018.I think it's done :)

Personally i'd give it a shot trying the new style, after all it's my first time creating ''low rate Gameplay'' and it's hard after all. We'll see!Maybe it succeeds.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:21 AM, Owner said:

Hey, yeah i agree was cool but it's Old so it means it has so many bugs and it's versions are old as well, so it will remain for ever ''stuck'' . No Healthy updates nor permanent fixes :)

Also this is a different Idea, im doing this mostly to make ''my'' style . The perfect Gold style copy won't last more than 25 Days,it's 2018.I think it's done :)

Personally i'd give it a shot trying the new style, after all it's my first time creating ''low rate Gameplay'' and it's hard after all. We'll see!Maybe it succeeds.

I wonder whose idea is the "low rate" tho...

Its 2k18,we are talking about a videogame that doesnt have a single update in the concept/char textures since the release of the chronicle and u are talking about a "low rate gameplay".

Also,we are talking about 1)a videogame with unfun grinding that can be done with bots and 2) a videogame which has way too many servers with the same concept (pvp/farm siege) but different setup.

The first thing that comes to my mind when i see a new server is : How many hours until i get a decent pvp gear so i can have some fun?

After that i estimate with +/- 10 hours and i consider if its worth grinding or not (Legit Player TM) and if i can actually complete a full walkthrough into a AAA videogame in those hours.

Its really idiotic to believe the low rate will increase the lifespan of the server.Players tend to quit anyway after the dragonic-db fraps and after 2-3 epic raids.They wont grind anyway even with bot.

Its really huge discussion...12312312 l2gold servers have closed.Its 2k18 and people cant even analyze what went wrong and what actually worked,so they can keep it/add it to their new server.(Same goes for the other devs).Example:Just holy sh1t how bad someone has to be to not add a fcking B grade pvp arena AllvsAll.

This post is bigger than i thought and no matter the size it will never be enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krssgg said:

I wonder whose idea is the "low rate" tho...

Its 2k18,we are talking about a videogame that doesnt have a single update in the concept/char textures since the release of the chronicle and u are talking about a "low rate gameplay".

Also,we are talking about 1)a videogame with unfun grinding that can be done with bots and 2) a videogame which has way too many servers with the same concept (pvp/farm siege) but different setup.

The first thing that comes to my mind when i see a new server is : How many hours until i get a decent pvp gear so i can have some fun?

After that i estimate with +/- 10 hours and i consider if its worth grinding or not (Legit Player TM) and if i can actually complete a full walkthrough into a AAA videogame in those hours.

Its really idiotic to believe the low rate will increase the lifespan of the server.Players tend to quit anyway after the dragonic-db fraps and after 2-3 epic raids.They wont grind anyway even with bot.

Its really huge discussion...12312312 l2gold servers have closed.Its 2k18 and people cant even analyze what went wrong and what actually worked,so they can keep it/add it to their new server.(Same goes for the other devs).Example:Just holy sh1t how bad someone has to be to not add a fcking B grade pvp arena AllvsAll.

This post is bigger than i thought and no matter the size it will never be enough.

Hey,

The Idea was ''Mine'' , and it was not an idea, just something i haven't tried in years, so.

I agree with you in most of the parts but this is chronicle 6 and it's not my video game, im just making the game play different and thats why you're gonna join my server and decide whether you like it or not. So, as about gold copies, i barely care, most of them had some ready files some edits from randoms and they did run the server the other day.

The difference between me and them is way too big for many personal reasons but i never complained about other copies or hated , it's not my business at all.

For me the low rate will increase the Hype more, so since it's good for me and i feel good for that i can run that kind of a server and if they like it they will join and stay.I'm not doing that for money so i won't have any problem whether 1000 players join or not, it's just a project :)

I wanted to add that it won't be that low rate as you think, just a different style with gold weapons and some gold features that's all pal!

Thanks for posting *Bre*

He is kinda right, grinding in lineage has become boring after all those years. (not only farming tbh). I would suggest a server that doesn't exist so far but no point in doing it since you made up your mind about going low rate :) 

• Like 1