Sign in to follow this  
CrazyFrenzy

Adena (Gold Rush)

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I am player of old gold server(C4 files) played about 10 years ago. Now joined this one and really enjoyed it. Nice features and i think server will grow up every day. For these few days of playing and farming, i propose to make exchanger enria-->adena. Like 4-5kk for 1 enria? Becouse of low economy on server the hardest thing to get is adena. Also think epics should be craftable but should be more expensive than wpns. Like 30k each mantra and 500 enria? Solo players checking shops and if they see epics are just from bosses (read for big clans) they instant leave. Its just my opinion. 

Waiting for reply. See you in game.

Ty for you suggestions! I'm not promising something but i will think about it with the rest of my team and we will see. This update will need a new patch too so will need some time! Also about adena if we do this with Enria then Enria's price will be static. I don't know if you understand my point of view. If we say Enria = 5kk for example then we will never see Enria on any private shop. 

Cu

Thx for reply, i mean making enria sellable for 5kk but not buyable. Then if u want to buy enria u have to pay as much as ppl want. If u want sell it u can sell for 6,7 or even 15 in private shop and it will works 🙂 just make it in one way. I hope now u know my point and it wont make enria static price but help to put more adena in server... ofc later u can delete it but now i think server need more adena compare to mantra and enria drop 🙂

23 hours ago, dymytryus said:

i am agree with frenzy server have hight rates but adena its a very big problem 

Why is adena such a big problem?

Can you give us some reasons?

23 hours ago, =ADMIN=Trafic said:

Why is adena such a big problem?

Can you give us some reasons?

Hello there!

Adena is NOT a problem, there is more than one easy way of getting adena, through many places and ways. You're getting around 1.5 milion adena 1 or 2 times in 3 giants, in Giant's Cave, 2nd floor - around 80k for each monster in Giants cave, upstairs - You might also consider farming with a warlord, since there are lots of them and agressive on top of it, same amount of adena dropping on both types of mobs on the 1st Floor of Giants and same story goes for Elven ruins. Not to mention Toi 8-12. FULL of monsters ready to be murdered for your benefit. (it sounds bad, but that's the truth).

Having that said, nothing wrong with Adena drops, you're just lazy. (if you're an old player, like myself and many other, you'd know what does it MEAN to farm hard for Adena).

Your lovely pal, Obnoxious. Cheers!